Installing, Configuring, Running, Forms
RTC training Sep, 2017
0.5) RTC WiFi access:
1) Install / Update Winlink Express 1-5-8-0 from flash
2) PROPERTIES or
SETTINGS / SETUP: Configure as you see on the screen
Your Grid Square:
Enter your call sign in the app above.
3) SETTINGS / PREFERENCES as on
screen. Leave password blank.
4) Create and send a message to register your CALL SIGN in
'New Message' icon on the far left. fill in TO
wa9otp, subject, short text
'Post to OutBox'
5) OPEN SESSION Telnet
Watch the screen log progress.
6) See that (1) message in your OUTBOX is now (1)
message in your SENT ITEMS
6.5) Repeat 5) to receive a message assigning a
7) Create another message:
NEW MESSAGE icon
Fill in the form - choose the callsign from the student on
At the original message screen, fill in the TO with
the callsign used in your form, and include your home e-mail
address after a comma.
Post to Outbox
Telnet, Start, Exit
8) Wait a few moments for the messages to propagate
through the system. (smoke 'em if you got 'em)
9) Telenet, Start, Exit.
10) Look in your inbox for a new message. Click on
it to read.
Add RF support: VHF/UHF Packet and HF Pactor